You have a couple options when transfering an existing Wordpress website to Notable Care.
- You can purchase our Site Migration service done by one of our Wordpress experts. This is great for making sure every detail is transfered and/or you don't want to mess with it yourself.
- If you are upgrading to one of Notable Theme's premium themes, you likely only need to transfer your posts, pages, media, comments, etc. but not your existing Theme(s) and plugins. This is a great option for someone on a small budget, if you have a smaller website/blog or if you moving from a free wordpress.com website.
To export your Wordpress data login to your current Wordpress site (not your New Notable Theme's Wordpress site).
- From the Dashboard go to Tools > Export
- Select All content if not already selected by default and Click Download Export File.
- Login to your new Notable Themes' Wordpress site.
- From the Dashboard go to Tools > Import.
- Find WordPress and click Install Now (this installs the Importer Plugin).
- Once installed you should see Run Importer under Wordpress on the Import Page. Click Run Importer.
- From the Importer screen, select your saved Wordpress Export file.
- Click Upload file and import.
- When complete, review your Wordpress website to confirm all your content is now on your new website.
Note, you will need to add any headers, widgets, custom settings, etc to your new site using this process.
Still missing Wordpress data?
It's possible your website is too be or you are expecting items that the Wordpress export tool doesn't handle. We'll help you the best we can but you may need to purchase our Site Migration service or hire a wordpress export make sure everything transfers (contact us for recommendations).